The Kashmir Files movie has been in vogue since its release, with the Kashmir Files movie being practiced everywhere from social media to the box office, from the common man to celebrities. From this blog, you can learn about 10 unknown things about the Kashmir files which we have been researching for 14 days.
Besides, you can know The Kashmir files box office collection in 14 days and how much this movie has hit Radhe Shyam which was released with this movie. In other words, the box office collection of The Kashmir Files will be compared with the box office collection of Radhe Shyam and you will be able to know all the details of whether the next part of The Kashmir files is coming or not from this article.
10 Unknown Facts about The Kashmir Files Movie:
Directed by National Award winner Vivek Agnihotri, The Kashmir Files has created a sensation all over India, Everybody Is Talking About the Film, and has made an impact on everyone. But not many people know what is the fact behind making this movie so we are discussing here 10 Unknown facts about The Kashmir Files.
1. After the success of The Tashkent Files, director Vivek Agnihotri decided to make a movie based on the tragic events that took place in Kashmir in the next sequel. That is why he visited Kashmir many times and talked to about 750 Kashmiri Pandits and listened to their problems. Then he started writing the script of this movie
2. Vivek initially thought he would make a documentary but after doing all the research he realized that it would be much more suitable to make a whole movie on it. And as a result, it will be able to see a much larger audience and that is why he made some scenes of this movie by watching real-life interviews.
3. The biggest thing about every movie is the casting, after all, the audience of that movie will see them on the screen and all the theme presentations are based on their performance. That is why he has hired senior actors like Anupam Kher, Mithun Chakraborty who will understand the subject very well and fill it from the heart. He wanted to work with actors who would completely sander themselves on the script and do the job with complete honesty.
4. Just as it took a lot of time to research the movie, there are also many difficulties with the shooting of the movie which resulted in a lot of time to shoot the whole movie. When it comes to shooting, sometimes there is a security issue and sometimes there is a logical issue.
5. Director Vivek Agnihotri was very concerned about the movie which is why he used to look at the movie editing every day before the release date of the movie and whenever there was something new to be added to the movie, he would call the editor and edit it.
6. After completing the movie, The Movie had special screenings in many countries, including 16 places in the United States, from which a lot of positive response was received.
You May Like: John Abraham’s Attack Movie OTT Release Date, OTT Platform
Real Story Behind Ajay Devgn’s Runway 34 Movie, Explained with Cast & Crew
7. Initially, the movie was supposed to be released in 2021 but its release date has been delayed due to Coronavirus. While the movie was postponed, there were offers from many ott platforms to release it on the direct ott platform, but the director wanted the movie to be released on the big screen and all the common people to witness the tragic scene that happened to Kashmiri Pandits.
8. The movie was initially released in only 700 cinemas. The movie received a huge response and the distributors increased the number of screens and in just three days the budget was completed.
9. Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka are some of the states where the movie is given tax-free.
10. After the Success of The Tashkent Files and the Kashmir Files, Vivek has started preparations to make a sequel number three, which The Delhi Files is going to name. Where the movie will cover everything from politics to business, from the common people of Delhi to the present day since the independence of India.
RRR OTT Release Date on Netflix, ZEE5, OTT Rights Price, TV Satellite Rights, and Many More
If you are interested in The Delhi Files, please let us know in the comments. We will soon share all the details of The Delhi Files in an article.
Radhe Shyam and The Kashmir Files 14 Days Box Office Collections:
In terms of budget, the budget of Radhe Shyam Movie is much higher than that of The Kashmir Files and it has been promoted in terms of huge. But if the budget is more and the promotion is more, does it have more box office collections or can that movie be called a good movie? Of course not, because the audience is the one who contributes the most to the success of a movie. Let’s take a look at the Comparison of Radheshyam and Kashmir’s 14 Days Box Office Collection–
|Movie Name||Box Office|
|The Kashmir Files |
Box Office Collection
|Day 1 = 3.55 Cr |
Day 2 = 8.5 Cr
Day 3 = 15.1 Cr
Day 4 = 15.05 Cr
Day 5 = 18 Cr
Day 6 = 19.05 Cr
Day 7 = 18.05 Cr
Week 1 Collection = 97.3 Cr
Day 8 = 19.15 Cr
Day 9 = 24.8 Cr
Day 10 = 26.2 Cr
Day 11 = 12.4 Cr
Day 12 = 10.25 Cr
Day 13 = 8.97 Cr
Day 14 = 7.50 Cr
Total = 206.57 Cr
|Radhe Shyam |
14 Days All Language
Box Office Collection
|Day 1 = 43.1 Cr|
Day 2 = 24.6 Cr
Day 3 = 22.3 Cr
Day 4 = 4.9 Cr
Day 5 = 2.8 Cr
Day 6 = 1.95 Cr
Day 7 = 1.28 Cr [
Week 1 Collection = 100.93 Cr
Day 8 = 0.69 Cr
Day 9 = 0.48 Cr
Day 10 = 0.48 Cr
Day 11 = 0.26 Cr
Day 12= 0.26 Cr
Day 13 = 0.25 Cr
Day 14 = Cr
Total = 103 Cr
You haven’t coverd the whole story about sikhs and the majority community in kashmir dat has given it a communal colour u better make a full story in kashmir files 2 to know the all facts
In Delhi files vl u cover shaheen bag & nissan agitation tragedy
@ K A Andrabi
Thanks for the comment. As per your suggestion, The Delhi Files Unknown Facts will come soon on this website.